What to expect?
Our Lead Course is designed for more experienced climbers, 16 years and older, looking to advance their skills and try a new form of climbing.
Lessons will run as in one of two ways:
- Tuesdays from 7-10pm (2 sessions/two consecutive weeks)
- Thursday from 7-10pm (2 sessions/two consecutive weeks)
- Lessons run based on participants availability and weight – within 30 lbs of each other.
- Climbers do not need a partner to sign up. We will group you with other climbers.
- Does not require Day Pass/ 10 x Day Pass (Punch Card) for day of lesson.
- Participants need Grigri, locking carabiner and minimum 40 M dynamic rope.
- Lesson group maximum 4 participants.
- Must be 16+ years old to participate.
If you are already trained in Lead climbing and would like to take a test we recommend calling ahead of time to see if there is a staff member available to administer the test. While we try to keep someone on site at all times who can administer a test, there is no guarantee. A $20 deposit is taken before the test and will be returned upon a complete pass of the test. The maximum weight difference for Leaders allowed in the facility is 50 lbs. *Please note, we currently do not allow the use of the Edelride Ohm device for leading.
If you’re interested in taking our Lead Course, please fill out our online form below. Once it is completed we will get back to you with potential booking dates as soon as possible.