WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE More information can be found here

677 Bloor St West

Hours of Operation

Sunday10am - 10pm

Monday10am - 11pm

Tuesday6am - 11pm

Wednesday10am - 11pm

Thursday6am - 11pm

Friday10am - 11pm

Saturday10am - 10pm

Community Awareness

Dear Basecamp Community

We have been carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it has been unfolding in Toronto and across the world. As more information has been released and in accordance with the recent closures issued by the City of Toronto, we have decided to suspend all operations until further notice. 

As far as we are aware none of our staff or immediate community members have been affected by COVID-19, but given the recent increase in cases across the GTA and the suggestions being made by prominent health experts, we believe it is in the best interest of the community for us to close our facility.

What this means for everyone:

Prepaid Members: all members will have their memberships effectively frozen and those missed days will be added to all memberships when we reopen

EFT Members: no EFT members will be charged tomorrow (March 15th) and will not be charged until the gym reopens, with prorated charges that will only reflect the days used.

March Break Camp: we will be cancelling our March Break Camp and offering refunds to all participants. Our programming director will be reaching out to all participants on Sunday March 15th.

Spring Youth Programming: will be postponed until at least April 6th. Refunds will be offered to anyone who has to cancel their registration because of this postponement.

Classes and Programs: all classes and programs will be cancelled until further notice.

We do not know how long we intend to stay closed but will be continuing to monitor the situation as it develops and will communicate our decisions to all of you in as timely a manner as possible. This is obviously an inconvenience to all of you and a large burden on us a small business. We will be doing our best to support our staff and their families through this time and while we want to do our best to keep the community safe, we will be working to get our doors open as soon as it is deemed safe to do so. 

We ask for your continued support and patience as we all navigate these extraordinary, trying times.

For now, here are some official resources to stay informed


Team Basecamp