Due to the current closure, we are not processing applications at this time.
Evening Desk Supervisor
This position is 5 days a week (4 evenings, and 1 weekend day shift – schedule to be negotiated upon hiring). The Evening Desk Supervisor will be a member of the Senior Staff Team. In addition to regular desk staff duties – welcoming members and guests to the facility, responding to inquiries and bookings, and upholding safety, the Evening Desk Supervisor will also be responsible for overseeing the evening desk staff, training new staff members in desk staff roles, and engaging in other senior staff duties where applicable.
– Prior work in a customer service
– Experience in rock climbing; ability to belay effectively and safely, confidence in inspecting personal protective equipment
– Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and time management abilities
– Demonstrate initiative, able to identify and solve problems
– Experience in Rock Gym Pro software is an asset
– Experience working in a rock climbing gym is an asset
– Prior work in a management or supervisory context is an asset
Please submit all resumes & cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is Friday March 20th, 2020. Only accepted applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted for an interview.