What to expect?
So you’re ready to start rock climbing? Congratulations! We think you’re really going to love it. Don’t be overwhelmed by the high walls or equipment, we want you to know that there is something for everyone at every climbing level.
Intro to Climbing
For those who are new to the sport our Intro to Climbing Lesson is a great way to get started and to open up more opportunity in the facility. No experience or equipment is necessary as we will provide this in the lesson. Our skilled instructors will show you the safety basics of climbing. This includes how to put on and use all of the necessary equipment, tie knots, how to ‘belay’ (perform safety backup for the climber), and get up the wall.
Intro To Climbing Lesson
2hr Learn to Belay Lesson.
- Includes rental harness and climbing shoes + day pass
- Instructor required
- Stay into the next session to continue to climb
*Participants must be 12 yrs +
$45 + HST
Intro Lesson +
Intro Lesson + 1 Month DUAL Membership
- 1 month membership starting the day after the lesson.
- Includes access to Queen West location.
- Includes rental harness and climbing shoes for duration of membership.
*Membership starts day after lesson and runs for 30 consecutive days. No exceptions.
**One purchase per customer.
***Participants must be 12 yrs +
$79 + HST