Summer Camp Counsellors!
July 4th & August 25th, 2023
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate camper greeting and check-in
- Floor supervision, risk management, and safety of campers
- Camp Program facilitation
- Instructing belay lessons, knot tying, technique lessons
- Craft activities and games
- Controlled transitions between activities
- Prioritize facility presentation by maintaining a clean and organized environment in all areas of the facility throughout each shift.
- Flexibility and willingness to be scheduled at both locations
- Friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic while maintaining the ability to follow and enforce safety rules
- Works well with others and has a desire to foster positive community
- Displays good judgment and a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated individuals with a strong desire to keep learning
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Minimum 1-year climbing experience required
- Minimum 1-year employment or volunteer experience with school-aged youth preferred
- First Aid training preferred
- Attend Mandatory Camp Staff Training in June
- 35-40 Hours per week
- Available June 4th – August 25th
- Daytime Shifts M-F, 8:30am- 4:30pm (with extended care from 8:00am until 5:00pm)
Rate: $17.50 / hour
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: “Summer Camps Employment”
Applications will be reviewed as received.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an online interview.