We are looking to hire desk staff for both full-time (4-5 days per week) and part-time (2-3 days per week). The position is an amalgamation of duties, such as, belaying groups, instructing lessons, and providing safety checks and tests for customers. Desk staff are rotated between both locations.
- Evening & weekend availability (must be available for at minimum 1 weekend shift and 1 weeknight shift each week)
- Climbing and belaying knowledge/experience with an emphasis on safety
- First Aid and CPR training
- Customer Service Experience
If you are interested in applying please email your cover letter and resume with the subject heading
“Desk Staff Employment” to email@example.com
Summer Camp Counsellor (July & August)
We are currently looking for 2022 Summer Camp Counsellors!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate camper greeting and check-in
- Floor supervision, risk management, and safety of campers
- Camp Program facilitation
- Instructing belay lessons, knot tying, technique lessons
- Craft activities and games
- Controlled transitions between activities
- Prioritize facility presentation by maintaining a clean and organized environment in all areas of the facility throughout each shift.
- Friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic while maintaining the ability to follow and enforce safety rules
- Works well with others and has a desire to foster positive community
- Displays good judgment and a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated individuals with a strong desire to keep learning
- Minimum 1-year climbing experience required
- Minimum 1-year employment or volunteer experience with school-aged youth preferred
- First Aid training preferred
- Flexibility to be scheduled at both/either locations
- Attend Mandatory Camp Staff Training in June
- 35-40 hours per week June through August
- Daytime Shifts M-F, 8:30am- 4:30pm (with extended care from 8:00am until 5:00pm)
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Expected start date: 2022-07-04
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: “Summer Camps Employment”
- Applications will be reviewed as received.
- Qualified applicants will be contacted for an online interview.
- We show preference to applicants willing to work multiple/consecutive weeks.